Team Building Knife Making Experiences - December 5th to 22nd, 2022 - CALL FOR RESERVATIONS
Depending on the overall number of participants, these Experiences are offered at either our Daphne or Robertsdale Locations. The total number of participants must be 5 or more.
We can schedule during the week, on weekends, daytime, or evenings.
The typical class schedule is as follows:
- Liability Waiver signing "party"
- Safety Brief
- Discuss experience expectations and information about the steel being used
- Blade design
- Drill holes
- Rough cut the wood scales (handle material)
- Heat treat the blade - Quench, Temper & grind
- Glue on Wood Scales, sand & finish
Just a few other notes:
- Due to the class size, I will plan to do the final grinding & sharpening of the blades after the class is over and bring or mail the finished blades to you.
- This is a perfect class for anyone with no experience whatsoever!
- Safety is paramount. We discuss overall safety considerations at the beginning and then discuss specific safety items for the different tools that are being used before using them.
- All safety equipment is provided including, but not limited to: safety glasses, goggles, face shields, gloves, hearing protection, etc.
- Coldwater is provided
- Refrigerator and a clean unisex restroom are provided
If you would like to add a meal, I can provide a meal from LA BBQ, Taco Mamas, etc., for $15 per person. All drinks, food, etc are provided.
For more information and/or reservations:
- Call/Text us at: 251.525.6274
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org